Colorado Springs VA Outpatient Clinic
3141 Centennial Blvd., Colorado Springs 80907
I am happy to report a recent addition has been added to benefit our veteran population! A brand new VA Outpatient clinic in Colorado Springs has opened for their community-based patients . After walking through this beautiful space and speaking with some of the volunteers manning the front desk, it was apparent they were proud to be part of this contemporary facility.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Colorado Springs area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary and specialty care and mental health providers with referrals to the Denver VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
You are asked to call (719)327-5660 or (800)278-3883 to schedule appointments or to inquire about your medical needs. Outside of normal business hours this number is answered by triage nurses who will review your concern/issue and provide assistance.